Career Site Integration
Hosted solution (Default)
Basic integration, requires very little work on your side. Jobvite will host your career site and you will change your ‘Careers/Jobs’ navigation link to point to your Jobvite URL. This solution will take the user away from your website.
The career site URL will be 'jobs.jobvite.com/company-name' and this cannot be customized or masked but is SEO friendly. If you would like to keep your URL, your IT person can apply a basic redirect from your URL to your Jobvite career site URL. This way, users will remember your URL, but when they type it into the browser, it will auto redirect them.
- Works right out of the box. Does not require any setup.
- Requires very little internal resources to go live.
- Career site URL is SEO friendly.
- Can include a link to your CSS stylesheet and your web developer can override the basic styles at no additional cost.
- Candidates are taken away from the company career site experience to a Jobvite hosted site.
Branded Career Site Examples
Have a button or a link on your company site point to your career site URL.
Intermediate, requires some technical work on your side. You will be provided with instructions on how to implement the iFrame. The iFrame will go onto your careers page and the user will go through the entire application process on your website. This solution is not SEO friendly.
- Candidates are not taken away from the company experience. Candidates can browse through listing and apply directly on your website.
- You get to keep company domain name URL.
- Receive unique URLs for each page.
- Requires set up (Please see iFrame instructions).
- Will not work for all layouts (scroll heavy sites, hidden tabs, skinny columns).
- Not SEO friendly.
- Still dependent on Jobvite to make changes inside the iFrame (only with Brand).
Branded Career Site Examples
API solution (Additional fee if it’s not included in your package)
Advance, requires a lot of custom development work on your side. If included in your contract, you will be provided with API keys. You will need to create a database and your developer will be responsible to extract your jobs from our database and develop your own job listing and description pages. Since the API is not open 100% so you are still required to use our apply page. The apply page can be integrated into an IFrame or linked directly to it. Available in JSON format.
- Full control over listing and job description page.
- Utilize SEO practices.
- Build your own URL structure.
- Doesn't require Jobvite engineers to set up job lisitng and job description pages.
- Requires development of infrastructure.
- You are still dependent on Jobvite for the apply page (how candidates are entered into our system)
- Must build redirect.
- Lose out on Share widget.
Please contact your Account Rep